LWS Range Hammer frame pacakge.
****Available on the following frames only
We will be selling a limited number of spots throughout the year so if this item is out of stock, please sign up for our mailing list or keep an eye on our instagram page for when they are availble.
Here is how it works:
1. Purchase and download the work order form file from our frame packages page.
2. Send in your project with within 1 week of your purchase.
3. We will complete projects on a "first to arrive" at shop basis. We will only take in a limited amount of frames, so even if yours is the last to show up, it will be completed in a timely manner.
4. Upon completion of your project we will notify you via the information provided.
What is included with the Range Hammer frame package?
-We start by removing the front strap finger grooves and then apply our ATAC laser engraved texture to the sides of the frame. The ATAC laser engraved texure provides excellent traction due to its aggressive design. This texture is not prone to wearing out or clogging up like most textures. Each frame is inspected for overly sharp texture points and smoothed so clients can carry with out skin irritation.
- On full size frames we will add a tracker indexing point to the support hand side of the frame. Please specify on the work order if you are primarily a right or left handed shooter. If no directions are recieved, the tracker indexing point will be placed on the left side of the frame in realtion the the muzzle being pointed away from you. For example, a right handed shooter will have a tracker indexing point placed on the left side of the frame so the support hand thumb can engage it and aid in driving the muzzle down upon recoil.
-LWS enhanced trigger guard cut. This cut allows for higher purchase on the frame resulting in better ergonomics for large handed clients and lowers the axis of the bore for better control. This cut features a large primary relief cut that sweeps out toward the front of the trigger guard for comfort. Included edge bevels allow the frame to sit securely into the support hand grip.
-Mild back strap reduction.
- ATAC texture is applied to the front and back strap of the frame and underneath the trigger guard. Our ATAC texture works great due to its "bite" and long lasting structure. ATAC texture wont wear out and is not quick to clog like typical textures.
- OPTIONS - Please add these to your work order if you would like any of these modifications
* Apply ATAC texture to your mag release button at no additional cost.
* Dual trigger guard cut $95
-IMPORTANT NOTES- Lead times can range from 4-6 weeks Shipping can be purchased now or once final invoice has been sent. If you would like to include shipping with your purchase please pick one of our options on the drop down menu upon checkout.
*We do not offer our Range Hammer frame package for colored frames any longer unless you allow us to Cerakote the frame back to the factory color at $80. This is due to the ATAC texture process blackening the surface since factory colored frames are prone to charing. Frames that are coated after modification look and perform great. We can perform the prior mentioned service to 19X FDE and BFG colored frames only. We do not work on factory colored grey frames.
***THIS ITEM IS NONE REFUNDABLE. Please do not purchase this item, then decide you dont want to follow through afterward. It is not fair to us or the people that were not able to get a spot since these sell out fast. We ask that you make sure you truly want our services before purchasing this item.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed,
or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that
this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of
GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks registered by GLOCK, Inc.
and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Landers Weapon Systems LLC nor this
site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK,
Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely
to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For
additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and
parts visit www.glock.com.